- U.S. Department of Defense, UFO-related documents: Assorted documents from the DOD investigation into UFOs, beginning with the U.S. Air force Project Sign in 1948 and continuing with Project Blue Book that remained in existence through 1968.
- CIA documents on UFOs: Collection catalogues CIA information on UFOs from the 1940s through the early 1990s. See also, for the most recent CIA information on UFOs, the article "CIA's Role in the Study of UFOs, 1947-1990," at the Center for the Study of Intelligence websites. The article is located in online publications, under the "Studies in Intelligence" section, specifically semi-annual Edition No. 1, 1997.
- National Security Agency documents on UFOs: Includes documents released by NASA in 1980 under Civil Action No. 80-1562, "Citizens Against Unidentified Flying Objects Secrecy v. National Security Agency."
- FBI documents on UFOs: FBI documents on UFOs, including the Animal Mutilation Project that contains accounts of animal mutilations reported during the late 1970s.
- National archives: UFOs – Project Blue Book: U.S. Air Force records on Project Blue Book, shut down in 1969.
- National Archives: Recently released UFO files from U.K. government: A wide range of UFO-related documents, drawings, letters and parliamentary questions in the U.K., covering the years 1995-2003.
- National Archives: UFO files from U.K. government: U.K. government files released in 2008-2010.
Professor Mazlan Othman is in charge of conducting negotiations with the first extraterrestrials that might come to this planet. Photo: V. Martin/ITU